Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scrap-aghan

On New Year's Day I decided it was time to go through my tubs of yarn before starting a new project and sort out all the partial skeins. When I finished I had a tub of yarn that was just scraps and partial skeins and realized it was time to try and use it up. So this is the first scrap-aghan in progress. It has shades of green, blue, brown, peach, yellow and rose trimmed in black. I don't really like to use black, to hard to see the stitches but decided it was the best color to put it together with. The square are all done, just need to finish the trim and put it together. It should be done in the next few days. Well,off to finish a couple of chores before I can sit down and do a little stitching. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...Cindy




1 comment: