Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Joanne Gift

These are the Go Cup cozies I made for Aunt Joanne's 12 days swap. Had to include one for Uncle Tom too. Keni loves these cups and I usually have to hide a few to have for gifts! I have a new pattern to try when I get the chance and will let you all know how it comes out. We stuffed a couple of packages of hot cocoa and a stir stick (chocolate covered candy stick) inside. Mades a cute little gift. We are having a snowy, windy day. We were under a sever weather alert until 4pm. Not sure if that has changed or not but sure tired of this cold weather! I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday...Cindy



2 comments:

  1. I love these!!!! Thanks so much Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne. I will let you know when I try the new pattern. If it turns out well I'll send you a couple. hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete