Monday, January 19, 2009

Placemat

This is one of the placemats I made for Joanne for part of her 12 Days of Christmas swap. They are made on Love or Money looms that I have had for probably 25 years or so. I made them back in July and nearly forgot about them when we were wrapping the gifts. Good thing we needed a couple more packages or I might not have found them in time to include them. lol It takes a couple of evenings to make one placemat. They sure are pretty when they are done. I hope everyone had a wonderful day...Cindy


3 comments:

  1. ooooh pretty! Your niece would probably love a set of those someday. ;D Those are beautiful... Talking about this niece typing, not another one just in case you were wondering.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! They look beautiful in my kitchen.
    Lisa - you are so funny girl. I'm sure that your aunt is listening to you. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I knew exactly which niece it was!!! I wonder why? lol They do look much nicer in person. hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete