Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Germ-X

I made one of these for Keni last year. She had it hanging from her lunch box all year. I think all the kids that sat near her used it. She was always having to refill! It covers the little Germ-X bottle you get with all the samples back by the shampoo isle at Wal Mart. They are only 50 cents. There is a bigger bottle that is 89 cents and it will fit it too. When it gets empty you just refill from a big bottle. I was afraid the lids might not last long but Keni's it still fine and I have one in my purse that is over a year old and it is fine too.

Well I tried to get on this afternoon when I got home from school but HughesNet must have been too busy because I never could get online. And now that I can it is nearly bedtime. I am so tired. Went to school until noon and then to work. Got home and couldn't hardly stay awake. So I think I will call it a night. I sure hope this works this time. I tired to post and all I got was satellite outage. So had to start all over. Let's see what happens this time. Talk to you all tomorrow...Cindy


2 comments:

  1. those are adorable Cindy. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - you can clip them on the handle of your purse and it will be handy at all times. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete