Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dressed Up Ink Pen

This was another order Keni put in for her Aunt Joanne's 12 Days of Christmas swap. I made the first one and thought it was so cute I made 5 more before I could stop! I found the pattern on the web but had to revise it a little to get it to work for me. But in the end I loved it. The funny part was I showed it to George and asked him what he thought and he said "cute ladybug". Then realized oh no it's a butterfly! Then I showed it to Keni and asked her what she thought. Well just like her dad she said "I love it Grandma, it's a pretty ladybug!" I said "What?" and then she realized she said ladybug instead of butterfly! Two of a kind for sure!!! LOL So now I guess all my pens will need to be "dressed up". Keni wants me to come up with a flower one now. I will be back tomorrow. Maybe I can come up with something Joanne hasn't seen yet!!! lol Happy Day to all...Cindy


1 comment:

  1. I have 2 of these and they are adorable. As for George thinking they are lady bugs - tell him to clean those glasses. hahaha The colors just makes them even more adorable. Thanks Keni for requesting these for me. LY!!!

    ReplyDelete