Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dish Soap Dress

I love to give these dish soap dresses as gifts. I made these 6 a couple of weeks ago. Now I need to make some scrubbies and pot holders to go with them. I didn't realize how much I enjoy working with cotton until I work with it for a few days in a row.

It doesn't seem like it is possible but I was looking at my pattern and I made this pattern up 16 years ago. I can't believe it was that long ago! It doesn't seem like I have been here nearly 8 years either. How time flies and more so as you get older! LOL Well I need to get some chores done so I can sit and stitch! Hope you all have a happy day and stay warm, it is still freezing cold here! ...hugs cindy


8 comments:

  1. Cute! These would be cute on the big bottls of hand sanitizer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of that Lisa. I will have to try one and make some adjustments to fit. Thanks for the idea. love ya Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lisa - I bet these would be cute on the little bottles. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne I think you're right the little ones might look really cute. After Lisa mentioned it I checked out the big bottle and they are too big around and with no shape to them. It would look like me if I put a dress on it! lol I can see the big bottle with a cover just not a dress. hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern! Anyway possible coaxing the pattern out of you! I make my co-workers gifts for Christmas and this would be a great present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! I have to say it is the most beautiful patern I have seen for one of these. Any chance I could talk you into sharing or selling the pattern? My daughter is getting married in a week and I would love to make one of these to go with her set of dish cloths and scrubies.

      Delete
  7. How can I get this pattern?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete