Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ascot

I just finished this this morning. After my sister, Judy, saw the short one I made for Joanne she said she wanted one. Since I wanted to try this pattern I figured she would get this one. I really like the way it turned out just wasn't real happy with the botton but had no other choice. I told her to look for a nice wooden button after she gets it and change it. When she does I will have her send me a pic to see the difference.

We are having a wet day. Just drizzling. I would rather it rain and get it over with. Tomorrow is the big day. Keni's birthday! 12 years old! She is having a girlfriend come home and spend the night. I am working on an ascot for her right now. She will get her afghan, now that is going to be a BIG surprise! Then Saturday I told her I would take her shopping and let her pick out what she wanted. She wants pizza for dinner so that will be easy. Just pick it up after school! Joanne, I wish you and Tom were her to join us for pizza. Yes, it's coming from Mama's Pizza! Well gotta go. Hope you all are staying dry and warm...Cindy


3 comments:

  1. I left a challenge for you on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great ascot. This one will go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Joanne I really liked this one. I just need to take the time to look for some nice buttons to put on them. I will check Wal Mart the next time we go in and if nothing there I will have to look on the internet. I like easy project and I can make one in a afternoon/evening. hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete