Wednesday, January 28, 2009

George's Projects

I thought you all might like to see a few things George has made lately. On the left and blue and white and a red and white hat. Next 2 pair of slipper socks. The last 2 are hat and scarf sets made with homespun yarn. They all tured out really nice. I guess next time I shouldn't lay them on the afghan on my bed. Right now I am working on a set of placemats. Hopefully I will take the time to take a few new pics of items to share. We have had 2 days off from school for teacher's training. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Well better go and try to get some dinner lined up. Hope you all had a happy day, hugs cindy


2 comments:

  1. Tell George that he is doing great and his creations are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne. I'll tell him. hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete