Monday, March 2, 2009

Placemats

This is the set of placemats I made for Lisa a month or so ago. Half of them were like this and the other half were red in the middle and tied with the yellow. They sure turned out pretty. Each little flower has 3 knots in it. You know what happens when you tie knot after knot? Pretty soon you have a little cut on you finger. So I moved to the next finger. Before you know it I had bandaids on all four fingers! You would think by now I would have learned to put the bandaids on before I start to tie all those knots. Maybe next time I will remember that! lol

It is windy and kinda rainy here today. A little brisk. I was going to go and take a walk but a little too windy and cold and then the rain drops really stopped me! Guess I will go and find something to work on. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Hugs Cindy





No comments:

Post a Comment