Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bookmark

I haven't made too many bookmarks but I really liked how this one turned out. I sent this one to a friend. I really do need to make some more.

I have been trying and trying to remove the gif at the top of my blog but so far no luck. When I put it there I was just testing it not realizing it was a gif. So it looks like you are all stuck with it unless someone has a good tip for me to try. I went to a blog "fix it" forum and made the changes in the html like they said and it did part of what they said it would but still will not change. So I sure hope you all don't get tired of seeing that little House Mouse everytime you check out my blog.

Well only one more week before the dreaded time change. I sure wish they would just leave it alone. Guess that is all for now. Hugs Cindy


e

No comments:

Post a Comment