Thursday, March 5, 2009

Doily

This is one of my favorite doilies to make. Just a shell pattern and works up fast. This one I sent to Joanne. I love her fountain on it. They really look like candles in the pic! I made a couple of pinwheel doilies for Christmas and give them with a candle, I forgot to take pics. Well if I had finished them earlier I probably would have but they were done right at the last minute. They loved them! I really need new glasses and a much better light to work with thread! Going to the eye doctor the 12th so hopefully that will help.

I am tired so will close for now. It was a long day at school. Keni got her report card. She made the honor roll again! She got 2 B's and the rest A's. The one B was an 89%, almost got past it! Bye for now...Hugs Cindy


1 comment:

  1. I love the doily too - it makes my candle look so much prettier. Now you need to make you a doily too - since you now own your very own candle too. Smiles - Joanne

    ReplyDelete