Thursday, February 19, 2009

Christmas Again

These are the ornaments I made for the ornament swap in December. I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. I really am excited about the ornaments I have decided to make for the swap this year. It will be so hard NOT to share them before then! I will tell you it will be another snowman but that is all you will get out of me! LOL

I cut the top of my thumb so haven't been able to stitch for the last couple of days but may have to break down and try a to do a little today. It is so hard to not pick up a needle or hook. Tried to read last night but kept thinking about what I wanted to make so had to keep reading the same page over. Finally gave up on the reading! LOL Well gonna go and get some laundry and stuff done. Hopefully I can work on something later. Hope everyone has a great day...Hugs Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment