Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cell Phone Tote

Keni is going to a Valentine Dance tonight and I asked her if she wanted me to make something for her to carry her phone and money in so she wouldn't have to wear her fanny pack. She said "No Thanks", but I decided to make something anyway and see if she liked it. Before I put the beads on it I asked her what she thought and told her I was going to put some beads on it. She "kinda" liked it. So I put 2 rows of beads and we had another viewing! She said "Ohhhhh, do you think you could add a couple more rows of beads?" I added two more rows of beads and she was really liking it. She asked for 2 MORE rows of beads so I add 2 more rows. Then she said "I really like it but I think It needs one more row of beads!" So final row of beads was put on and she was happy. I used a little strip of magnet so the flap would stay in place and I loved the way it turned out. I think I will make one for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment