Monday, December 27, 2010

Ornament Swap 2010

Made by Mary

The Angel is from Keni. She cheated and bought hers this year. The 2 snowmen are the ones I made. The little one is a small cookies n creme candy bar.


Made by Denise


"Buzz Lightbulb" from Joanne

Made by Athena.

Made by Donna


Made by Debbie. Sorry I didn't do such a great job on this one.
So there they are. I love each and every one of the them. I can't remember how long we have been doing this swap but it has to be at least 12 years!
I can't believe this is the first post all year. I better do better next year or close it down, I will try hard to post something! lol
Happy Holidays to all and I pray 2011 with have good health and happiness for you all. Love and hugs...until next time.


















1 comment:

  1. This is always a fun swap.
    Thanks everyone -- our collection
    is really growing.
    LY!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete